Right people for the job …
Enterprise Applications are getting more and more complex to serve varied needs on multiple platforms consuming extensive resources
iCube application services practice comprising of functional analysts, software developers and project managers can free your staff to focus on supporting business growth, while we take care of your applications
We can help you maintain, upgrade and enhance your existing system or develop a custom solution that fits your business needs
We provide the right resources that are competent, skilled and cost effective to maintain your systems with a product development mind set to build new systems and integrate with existing systems.
Complex ERP systems requires good combination of business functional and technical abilities with the mindset to devlop solutions that are easier to maintain. Although there is gowing trend of shifting applications to the cloud, large organizations have invested in implementing ERP and custom systems to be maintained in-house.
Our ERP services includes:
- HCM & Finance ERP Implementation and Support
- Application Integration and Automation (Web services and SOA)
- Custom Application Development
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle EBS
Custom Apps Development
- Oracle DB
Application Management Services
- Problem Management
- Change Management
We provide highly skilled and qualified consultants that fit your staffing needs.
Our consultants have expertise in
- .NET and Java
- Oracle and Microsoft
- BI and Database
A proven implementation partner is key to making your business transformation project smooth, effective and successful.Business transformation requires significant organizational and operational changes. Icube has developed an array of processes and services to help our clients achieve rapid ROI and a cost-effective end-to-end enterprise implementation. We have extensive experience implementing ERP solutions in SAP HCM and Logistics domains. Icube delivers superior implementation of enterprise resource planning solutions under the guidance of our industry experts.
Cost savings, optimized and streamlined services are an integral part of a successful SAP project. Cost savings and support services are achieved through the use of offshore IT resources (when applicable). Icube has implemented a support strategy using a mix of US and offshore IT resources. Our goal is to leverage our offshore resources the best possible way to minimize the total cost. Mission critical applications are only supported by US IT resources.
Key Service Offerings:
- SAP Project Implementation Support– From Business blue print to solution delivery in the SAP HCM domain.
- SAP Enhancement Support – System enhancements to support compliance, tax, and year-end related changes, as well as standard SAP support packs.
- SAP Technical Audit: Conduct system audits to identify potential weaknesses and provide solutions based on SAP best practices. We incorporate reusable technical framework into our solutions to aid in the automation of business process with minimum system development time.
- SAP Integration Support:Organizations often seek to harness the power of SAP applications by integrating with other systems, creating an end-to-end business process solution across applications, both on-premise and in the cloud. Icube offers a simplified approach to integrating an SAP solution by adopting standard SAP Integration technologies like SAP PI , ALE/Idocs and SAP Interface toolbox etc… This allows Icube to deliver an integration solution faster and more easily with a lower total cost of ownership.
- SAP IT AMS Services Strategy: Define a clear IT services strategy incorporating an offshore development process to the existing AMS (Application Management Services) services. We have experience in building SLA processes which improves IT delivery matrices.
- SAP Project Transitions: Changing IT service providers is common practice in organizations due to SLA and audit compliance requirements. Icube uses best practices in cut-over planning in SAP transition projects. Our focus is to reduce the transition costs during transition.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Company mergers and acquisitions or a spin-off of part of a company’s business are frequent ways to gain particular financial benefits and to increase the company’s goodwill on the market and for shareholders. Icube can provide data migration and Interface support services during the business transition.
Expertise and Significant Recent Achievements:
- 18 years+ of experience in implementing wide range of SAP business suite applications.
- 3+ Average number of full cycle implementation, stabilization and support
- Experience in planning, Sizing, Designing Landscape of SAP infrastructure to achieve ROI and reduce TCO
- Installation and configuration of SAP NetWeaver components: EP, PI, BW in NW04, ERP version from 4.6C, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, 6.0 EHP4
- Experience in managing large Databases, Unicode conversion, OS DB migration
- Project Planning of SAP implementation / Upgrade / migration
- Designing and Implementing SAP Solution for High Availability using MicroSoft Technology / Veritas cluster
- Extensive experience in NetWeaver solutions with administration and tuning ABAP and JAVA Stack
- Database version upgrade of large databases from Oracle 8i to 9i, 10g, 11g for full landscape
- Integrated SAP ERP and XI/PI with non SAP systems to transfer data in secured and encrypted format
- Configured SAP NW JAVA to work with multiple IDP (identity provider)
- SSO implementation between SAP ERP, SAP NW JAVA and ADFS systems using SAML 2.0