iCube CSI – Jacksonville, FL
- Candidate should have 8+ years of experience in developing GUI applications for the Windows environment using Visual C# and C++ programming language using Visual Studio .Net platform.
- Experience with client/server applications design and development, network programming, windows sockets, Sybase Mobilink database synchronization technologies, Sybase Afaria software distribution solutions is required.
- Experience in Stand alone applications development using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a must.
- Should be able to make Architectural decisions and also should be able to find solutions by personal research.
- Having programming experience with Oracle database,
- PL/SQL development,
- Working knowledge of Mercury Quality Center (I), Unit testing (E), Agile Development methodologies (I) and the ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously is a plus.
- Candidate should also be assisting the project team with business requirements gathering and technical design requirements and facilitating the solution design sessions