iCube CSI – Jacksonville, FL
To provide technical operational leadership and support services to the District in the development of a fully integrated digital learning environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a technology-related field from and accredited institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have enterprise class IT experience in Program Management.
- Understanding of Enterprise IT at the scale and complexity of OCPS.
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in technology program management.
- Demonstrated ability to build both internal and external relationships across multiple disciplines including IT, facilities, and instruction.
- Demonstrated experience with the principles of score carding and data analytics.
- Demonstrated success working with and through people in establishing goals, objectives and action plans to produce expected results.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge and commitment to centralized decision-making and accountability for results. Ability to work and communicate effectively with people to focus resources (both human and financial) to the achievement of District expected results. Ability to facilitate group processes in consensus building, conflict resolution, planning and decision-making. Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team within ICTS as well as with the staff of other departments. Knowledge of current digital curriculum technologies and research. Ability to identify important issues or problems in area of responsibility. Ability to share ideas with others in a clear and informative manner. Ability to analyze data and effectively use problem solving skills. Analytical skills to review information and formulate alternative solutions to problems. Ability to read and understand functional building requirements. Broad Knowledge of technical aspects of voice and data communication. In-depth knowledge of a large distributed data center. Extensive knowledge of technical asset management practices. Ability to interpret and enforce State Board Rules and School Board policy as they relate to technology. Ability to assist in the preparation and management of the program budget.